Wall decoration idea


 Wall decoration idea 💡   EASY TO MAKE THIS WALL PIECE .
Ideas for wall decor /amazing inspirational wall
mdf board wall decor  crafts 

Checkout my videos on wall decor with papers ,it's loads of fun .!! 😀

This is another beautiful decoration idea that I'm posting after a long time . I waited a long time to take and upload this video . I have always wanted to make videos with my favorite inspiring Bible verses . I battled with certain stress related problems for a while and I thank God for getting me out this far . 

Now this is just a glimpse of an idea.  What we can do with it is limitless.  This craft took up about 3 days for me to complete . 

Let's start with the materials I used for this Wall decoration.  


1 )MDF boards that I ordered from Amazon for a sculpture painting came in handy for this amazing decor piece . I have always been enchanted with green walls and I loved this one .

Motivational wall piece/ Bible verse  /mdf board craft idea
Spiritual fruits on wall 
2 ) artificial leaves from a mat 

3 )tecture paste ( both homemade tecture paste and store brought one )
4 ) glue gun 
5  )fevicol
6)acrylic pen or black paper ✂️
7 )pair of scissors 
8)double sided tape or hooks to hang the piece 
9 )spray paint 
First step spread tecture paste on the half portion of the board 
Spray paint the entire thing 
Stick the green leaves on the mdf board without tecture 
Finally write the beautiful spiritual qualities on the tectured part or stick the words cut out from chart  paper . 

Paper board craft wall hanging )
Wall craft diy 

Wall craft with cardboards / LOVE ,PEACE ,JOY
Wall craft green diy 


Amazing diy with round board pieces 

Watch and subscribe to my youtube channel 
 Stay cheerful and blessed 🙌
My tip for this craft is tht use your imagination. Don't restrict yourself to one way , don't aim for perfection ,aim for satisfaction.  It matters big only if it's your own creativity so use your own colors ,own tectures . 
Creative ideas for wall DIY,LOVE WALL ART
Diy wall decor with cardboards and  plastic leaves 

Creative crafter Jane Caroline

Love , JOY ,PEACE ,PATIENCE ,GOODNESS ,KINDNESS ,FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS ,SELF CONTROL 

 

Comments